yes there is. I was so disgusted from your comment about the pube i temporarlily went insane and delted a whole bunch of shit without knowing it. It was time for new NOrd out with the old alright, let it go man, live in the now.
Wow, looks like LDP is trying to prove he can still be an action hero. I guess desperate times mean desperate measures. If Rachac can't go to any more Bats movies, I shudder to think what plan B is. . .
3 Comments:
yes there is. I was so disgusted from your comment about the pube i temporarlily went insane and delted a whole bunch of shit without knowing it. It was time for new NOrd out with the old alright, let it go man, live in the now.
check out the LDP link, Rachac, will be devastated that this may lead to the halting of production on Bats 3: LDP saves us
Wow, looks like LDP is trying to prove he can still be an action hero. I guess desperate times mean desperate measures. If Rachac can't go to any more Bats movies, I shudder to think what plan B is. . .
Post a Comment
<< Home