Monday, October 02, 2006

Question

Do any of you catholic school schmucks know the last name Sauer? Supposedly there is one or 4 of them in the B'more area and would like some info. I guess they might have gone to BCCHS. Also, I applied for both the Cubs and Raiders head coach positions. I figured they could use the publicity of hiring a guy off the street. So if, sorry, WHEN I do get hired I may need some assistant coaches. I don't want any of you, but, if you have any suggestions that would be great.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In lieu of the current school shootings (Colorado, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania)all of these states happen to have my company's schools in them:

What would it take to set up a program like a consulting firm for schools to hire out to go into a school and :
1. stay in the school for a week, observe and record teachers and counselors about students
2. go thru student files and grades to determine at risk kids for violence
3. from this list of kids, do background on history, family status, circles they run in etc.
4. get online like on myspace, etc and do a little more work on students and find problems.

You could become a company that hires out to schools, does the abouve actvities and then offers solutions. Could be lucrative. Also the "Recon Team" would include, former teachers, maybe a cop, psychologist, maybe former FBI profiler others. They would start the company, and after some business, be able to teach and train otheres to open other branches in other cities. After that, clinics can be put on at schools, for a profit?, to give counselors and teachers stuff to look for.

Who do you talk to to do this, how can you set it up and get positive vibe going, turn into straight business, marketing, HR, staff the whole nine. How much money would it take?

Your thoughts.

10/02/2006 4:03 PM  
Blogger nord said...

I'm in, but only if I get to be in charge of profiling senior girls.

10/02/2006 4:13 PM  
Blogger nord said...

There's a hobo out here on the lawn with an eyepatch and a hook for a hand-- I think he'd make a good bunting coach. Better have practice early though, cause he's drunk by noon.

10/02/2006 5:01 PM  
Blogger nord said...

I don't believe it.

10/03/2006 1:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home