Dick
In a few minutes Dick Cheney and his entourage will be passing my office window. Question: Should I throw a) 3 eggs; b) 5 eggs; c) 7 eggs; or d) the whole carton?
A place for a certain, select few to reminisce about good ol' times
2 Comments:
It's true, freedom follows that guy wherever he goes. I never felt more free than yesterday when, on my way back to work from lunch, I had to walk a block out of my way, through a parking garage and around about 50 orange barriers because the streets were blocked off for the honorable Veep's drive through town. I was glad I had not gone to the trouble of making a colorful placard welcoming him to our town (as I was thinking about doing) because he would have never been able to see it from where I was allowed to walk.
Who is this Dick Cheney you all speak of?
Post a Comment
<< Home