Saturday, October 28, 2006

A Movement...

I hereby move that the former housemates of The 601 allow the former housemates of The 605 (Woodford that is) membership into The 601 Blog. Any seconds?

And guys, thanks for allowing me in your blog.


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keets, welcome and good to here from you again. Nice intro pic too. It was definitely a good move bringing you on board. I believe that you will move our organization in the right direction by multi-tasking and serving as a leader for many projects that will make our establishment a contender in the in the public sector in the future. I cannot think of anymore buzz-words right now.

10/30/2006 2:22 PM  
Blogger nord said...

I second the motion. Bring 605 on board. But would that mean we have to change the blog to The 60015? Maybe it would pick up a following like 90210.

11/01/2006 3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how about the 59802?

11/01/2006 8:44 PM  
Blogger Tyler said...

Someone please get Paul Smith (I think it's paulsmith@chrome.net - Haven can verify). We should also get Tom Giles if anyone knows his email... on the other hand he's not really the type of dude to have an email... you never know.

11/01/2006 10:35 PM  
Blogger Tyler said...

Lew Lew... what the hell kind of nickname is that...

Now that you've brought up your sister, I'd be interested to see pictures of her on my computer.

Come to think of it, I'd be interested to see pictures of Leah... anywhere in my apartment...

11/03/2006 1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home