Friday, November 03, 2006

The Blade has a following...

4 Comments:

Blogger Tyler said...

Mmmm hmmm.

http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Lodge/4379/?20063

11/04/2006 12:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was hoping that the secret Blade Society would not reach the light of day. You have unmasked me. For years the Blade Society has been fighting the evil-doers of the world with little or no recognition. I ask all of you to protect my identity by keeping quiet. If this information is to fall into the wrong hands, all of those close to me may be in jeopardy. As you know, my secret identity is crucial to my crime fighting and plumbing profession. I will continue on my ongoing mission to eradicate the world of the most heinous criminals (girls who wear denim pants with no pockets, people who whistle, and smug sonofabitches who wear "I Voted" stickers) I thank you all for your continuing support. Big ups to Pac and Biggie. B'more up!
The Blade, Bodymore Murdaland

11/07/2006 8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who took down the ganj smoker?

11/12/2006 12:17 AM  
Blogger Tyler said...

Blade... the Ganj has been replaced with the Caption Contest... I expect great things from you...

11/12/2006 5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home